My client is an information and communications technology provider, specialising in infrastructure, communications, mobility, security & analytics solutions.
- Provide maintenance support to our clientele and ensure that SLA commitments and requirements are met;
- Responsible for attending to incident calls and allocation of calls from the Helpdesk Team;
- Provide daily update to Helpdesk Team and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures;
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve issues pertaining to Network Configurations;
- Administration and maintenance of Network Based Environment or related issues as per client's requirements;
- Provide onsite and remote infrastructure support and configuration, including amongst others, relocation, upgrades or installations;
- Render prompt and timely follow-up to clients to ensure service delivery and client satisfaction;
- Replacement of faulty equipment;
- Update service reports and documentations;
- Previous experience as a field engineer or similar role
- Well-versed in technical aspects of field projects, including equipment
- Understanding of safety guidelines
- Ability to work in week days after office hour, weekends and Public Holidays
Interested candidates please send resumes to asmita.chauhan＠recruitmenthubasia.com or click on Apply Now.
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA No: 12C6135 | EA Registration No: R1980706
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd