Field Application Engineer (Semiconductor/ East/ Analog)
- Drive design in and product promotional activities in Singapore.
- Provide technical support to customers design.
- Spearhead development of new demand creation accounts.
- Conduct regular seminars and training.
- Align and coordinate with suppliers for all technical promotion activities.
- Diploma / Degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering.
- Possess good knowledge and application experience in MicroController Unit, Analog & Power Management design.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experiences in electronic industry.
- Possess good presentation and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Overseas travel maybe required.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16743.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD