Field Application Engineer
- Responsible for creating business opportunities with potential customers in ASEAN region
- Provides technical support to customers during their R&D cycles till completion
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- More than 3 years of relevant working experience is preferred
- Initiative to create new business opportunities & resolve customers’ concerns
- FAE working experience in a semiconductor distributor or manufacturing environment.
- Working experience in a R&D environment in hardware, analog and/or power application.
- HW experience in PCB layout designs, schematic capture, routing rules, etc
- HW testing/debugging/troubleshooting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and also contribute in the team
- Able to travel on short notice
- Possess own transport and valid driving license is preferred
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598