Field Application Engineer (Electronic components)
- Drive design in and product promotional activities in Singapore.
- Provide technical support to customers during design phase.
- Spearhead development of new demand creation accounts.
- Conduct regular seminars and training.
- Align and coordinate with suppliers for all technical promotion activities.
- Diploma / Degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering.
- Possess good knowledge and application experience in microelectronics, MCU, Analog & Power Management design.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experiences in electronic industry.
- Possess good presentation and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Overseas travel may be required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference:16949
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD