Field Application Engineer (Analog and Power) (East/ 4.5k/ Jap MNC)
- Drive design in and product promotional activities for the ASEAN region.
- Provide technical support to customers design.
- Spearhead development of new demand creation accounts.
- Conduct regular seminars and training.
- Align and coordinate with suppliers for all technical promotion activities.
- Degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 1 - 2 years relevant R&D design experiences with strong technical knowledge
- Knowledge in system-level solutions for Industrial and consumers application
- Design experiences in area of RF, Clock Timing & Generation, smart sensor and wireless power will be an advantage
- Possess good communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player
- Overseas travel maybe required
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com, job code: 16743.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD