FI Relationship Manager
- Market financial institutions (including banks and non-bank FIs), central banks and sovereign wealth management funds both in Singapore and in other Southeast countries.
- Conduct KYC, credit application, preparation of loan documentations and maintaining on-going dialogue with the clients.
- Market all the bank’s products, such as CNY settlement, trade finance, bond issuance, bilateral loan/syndication, deposits etc.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in Finance, Accounting or Banking preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in commercial lending/relationship management in the financial industry, with a focus on Financial Institutions. Knowledge of NBFI will be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written)
** Interested candidates, kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc) to:
Shervonne Ho Zhao Di (16S8107 | R1440288)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd