Feedback Management / Service Quality Executive ( Healthcare) **IMMEDIATE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
Bachelor's / Honours
- Plan, co-ordinate, implement and ensure smooth running of various standards and measurements to monitor customer satisfaction
- Plan, organize, co-ordinate and execute service quality initiatives, development and delivery on the ground
- Plan, organize and implement a comprehensive service quality campaign to create awareness and inculcate a culture of service excellence
- Monitor, coordinate communication and implementation of internal and external recognition programs and events e.g. annual Service Excellence Award, to cultivate role models and motivate staff to provide quality service through various awards and incentives.
- Identify and review service gaps based on the feedback received and propose service initiatives and training programme for continuous improvements.
- Work closely with stakeholders eg. Nursing, Allied Health, Operation departments to support their service quality drive
- Provide secretariat support to the various Service Quality Steering Committee and other related committees and workgroups
- Manage Feedback via feedback form, correspondence (email, letter or fax) and phone.
- Monitor and follow-up outstanding feedback issues, ensuring proper closure and reply are provided to feedback providers within the stipulated response time.
- Draft formal replies wherever necessary
- Escalate overly challenging feedback to and discuss with Reporting Officer
- Analyse statistic data and prepare Monthly Feedback Reports for Senior Management and other ad-hoc reports, as needed
- Min Degree or Advance Diploma in Social Work, Gerontology or Service Sector disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in healthcare settings in Singapore
- Good knowledge of the geriatrics and community services will be advantageous
- Strong written and spoken communications skills
- People-oriented, willing to work the ground and strong administrative skill
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd