*FAST SHORTLIST* Perm Junior Call Centre Representative - East (5.5 day)
Basic + Allowance + Bonus + Incentives
- To provide support towards Customer Satisfaction and Experience
- To ensure flawless operational execution of shipment exception resolution, escalation/complaint management & handling towards prevention of complaints, outstanding/pending requests and continuous work improvement in efficiency.
- Service Recovery (SR): Able to provide service recovery as deemed appropriate, with the necessary investigations done & wisely executes empowerment with proper justifications and based on set processes.
- To mitigate any issues or problems, and appease customer/prevent further customer dissatisfaction
- Handles operational support & reply resolution to 3rd level (Frontline/Rep/Exec level) escalations from customers or counterparts/internal colleagues in a timely manner as per SOP/Work Instruction.
- To prevent further escalation from customer/counterparts; to be able to provide sustainable solution or improvement
- To be able to address and resolve complaint without further 2nd level and/or 1st level escalation.
- Escalation/Complaint Handling: Handles and addresses complaints end to end;
- Acts as 1st point of escalation for counterparts/internal colleagues who are interfacing customer complaints.
- To prevent higher management intervention on existing issues/escalations. To be able to address and resolve complaint without further 2nd level and/or 1st level
- Prior call centre/customer service experience
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd