Fashion Stylist - Leading Fashion Magazine
- Great work culture
- A great chance to accelerate your career
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
In this role, you will be a Fashion Stylist for one of the magazines published by the Company. You will write amazing copy and source great fashion products, celebrity images, street style images and catwalk images for fashion features, shopping pages, snippets pages and advertorials. You will also put together fashion pages and provide sourcing, styling and coordination for fashion and video shoots.
You are responsible for:
- Knowing what’s now, new and next in fashion, and able to make that accessible for our readers.
- Pinning apparel and doing still-life product styling.
- Trend forecasting, pitching fashion ideas and sourcing new layout ideas.
- Creating fashion content for the magazine
- You have at least 1 year of experience, ideally within Journalism / News.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
- You are proactive with the willingness to go the extra mile.
- You have strong organisational and time management skills to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Savviness in social media is essential.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments with the ability to work in a fast-paced multi-platform publishing environment.
- Having a basic job experience creating fashion content for a print or digital publisher, internship experience will also be considered.
- Skill in video content creation will be advantageous.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/17506011
Snaphunt Pte Ltd