RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Dec-2019
EA Licence No: 04C4142|EA Personal Registration No: 1878745
Entry Level, Experienced
- 5 days work week.
- Good career opportunity.
- Able to start work in a short period.
- Create, review, and understand the standard requirements of the assigned brand / customer.
- Source, arrange or purchase all material, trims / accessories for sampling (proto, fit, advertising, salesman, sealing, pre-production and top of production samples etc).
- Develop fabric, lab dips, trims / accessories, prints, embroidery etc for submission and ensure approval is given before buy ready or schedule for production.
- Check on fabric, accessories & packing material prices to prepare for sample order usage.
- Prepare fabric and trim cards for sample room and production factory.
- Submit all embellishment and Development samples to washing lab for testing.
- Check on raw material information and the required yield & SMV for preparation of cost sheets. Review costing with Manager / Senior Manager.
- Ensure samples are submitted on time and in accordance to buyer’s specification and follow up on feedback.
- Prepare salesman samples packing list for shipping department to apply for shipping documents if required.
- Execute and monitor the development processes to ensure Buy ready (Finalize) before bulk orders ie. all final templates, Tech pack, Construction worksheet, fit approval and any other information for bulk are in place for handover.
- Conduct meetings with Development and bulk production team to ensure that the correct garment construction is executed based on buyer’s requirement.
- Provide training and guidance to junior product developers/merchandisers.
- Min GCE O level
- More than 3 years’ experience in garment industry is preferred
- Team player and meticulous, good communication, negotiation, and time management skills
Interested candidates please send an updated resume in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (REG1878745) or call 63260125 for a confidential discussion.
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd