Failure Analysis/Reliability Engineer (Die/Package level analysis)
- Responsible to determine the root cause of the failure for a given semiconductor device.
- Various types of electrical, mechanical and chemical procedures are used to perform failure isolation and find the root cause.
- As a part of this process, it will be required to review current and historical production test data, yield and quality data.
- Engineer will work in a global cross-functional team with great opportunity for professional growth, interaction with test, quality, foundry, design and system teams and close coordination with semiconductor factories.
- Diploma or Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Working experience in failure analysis scope will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge in operating failure analysis equipment: curve tracer, optical microscope, X-ray imaging, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), focused ion beam (FIB), emission microscopy
- Working knowledge in de-processing is required using chemical and mechanical procedures
- Expertise in sample delayering/deprocessing for both die and package level by using mechanical polishing & chemical etch.
- Strong hands-on skills in using FA tools of Optical scopes, Curve tracer, CSAM, X-ray, micro-probing, RIE, SEM, EDX, etc.
- Capable for reading schematics and GDS layout plots and ATE datalog.
- PFA skills in handling Copper technology, HKMG process and FinFET devices would be more preferred.
- Advantages if have EFA experience and semicon process knowledge.
- Good debug skills, statistical and analytical knowledge with knowledge of design-of-experiments
- Knowledge to operate Automated Test Equipment (ATE) like 93K, Teradyne is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 18267
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD