Failure Analysis Engineer ($4.5K/5Days/Central)
- Provide physical failure analysis (PFA) support.
- Compile FA images and data to generate FA reports.
- Perform other lab duties.
- At least Diploma in Microelectronics/Electrical Engineering/Material Science/Mechanical or equivalent
- Min. 3 years of experience in performing Failure Analysis for Semi-Con industry
- Experience in sample delayering/deprocessing for both die and package level by using mechanical polishing & chemical
- Proficient in Optical scopes, Curve tracer, CSAM, X-ray, micro-probing, RIE, SEM, EDX
- Capable for reading schematics and GDS layout plots and ATE datalog
- PFA skill in handling Copper technology, HKMG process and FinFET devices is preferred
- EFA experience and semi-con process knowledge is an advantage
- Able to commit for shift work: 2nd shift or weekend shift.
- Comfortable to work in the Central region
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Click on the "APPLY" button below, if you interested for the position. Alternatively, you could email your resume in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Liew Chan Hoong, Chriis
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 100 Beach Road #33-06 Singapore 189702
DID: 6594 9882 Fax: 6835 7890
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg No: R1983244
People Profilers Pte Ltd