A Factory Manager supervises factory operations by leading a team and effectively co-operating with various departments within the organization. A factory manager is responsible for maintaining the accurate quality and quantity control to ensure the on-time delivery of produced products in order to satisfy the customers.
Factory Manager takes full responsibility for all manufacturing operations. Delivery of the manufacturing strategy is integral to this role alongside the achievement of key KPI’s including efficiency, waste, quality, productivity, and cost.
- Responsible for overall factory management and the entire operations of the Factory Department comprising of the Warehouse (raw materials), Store (finished products) and Coffee Production section.
- Plan production meetings, schedules of employees, production activities, machine maintenance plans and maintain product quality and budgets.
- Plan, formulate, organize, control and direct production activities.
- Evaluate the efficient maintenance and repair of the safety policies and standards.
- Manage timelines and work priorities and allocate resources to meet the assigned factory timelines and goals.
- Ensure that the product effectively satisfies the quality level ordered by the customer.
- Ensure the effectual adopting of new programs and policies and provide training in order to meet improved requirements ordered by customers.
- Execute factory manufacturing strategic plan and align it with general plant strategy.
- Supervise quality standards and enforce quality-control programs.
- Collaborate with the sales team, vendors and finance department to ensure the successful run of receiving and shipping schedule.
- Collaborate with other factory managers to find the best practices and the best solution.
- Review the overall performance and identify training necessities of the Factory Team.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008), HACCP Management System.
- Manage the Halal Certification for Boncafe Roasted and Ground Coffee.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when required by the management.
- Min Diploma in Technology Management industry
- A proven manufacturing track record in managing people
- Real strengths around communication and teamwork
- Excellent people management and motivational skills
- Good time management and planning skills
- Knowledge of production machinery and techniques
- Ability to solve complex manufacturing problems
- Ability to influence and strong accountability
Boncafe International Pte Ltd