Factory Automation Software Engineer (C#, C++, PLC)
Our client specializes in conveyor systems and machines that are used in the manufacturing process for Cleanroom Environment.
- You will be part of the project team that conceptualizes, designs and develops the Control Process and flow chart designs.
- Understanding customer requirements, design and development work using C#, C++, VB and PLC based programming software
- Prepare detailed electrical drawings and engineering documentation using Solidworks Electrical
- Document the requirements and prepare user manuals
- Work closely with customers on their requirements and be part of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Review and enhance software features and updates
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years of experience working in Factory Automation/ Material Handling and/or Conveyor Systems products
- Strong coding skills in C++, C#/Visual C#, Visual Studio and Visual Basic
- Able to understand electrical diagrams and panel designs
- Experienced in sourcing for electrical components and possess strong technical knowledge
- Proficient in SolidWorks Electrical (For Electrical schematics designing)
- Experienced in PLC programming (Mitsubishi, Omron, Proface or Keyence)
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work both individually and in a team
- Willing to work in Cleanroom environment
- Willing to travel to regional countries for projects
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 18074
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD