Factory Automation Manager (Semiconductor) @ West
- European MNC Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturer
- Work Location: West
- Requirements engineering for customer driven and strategic factory automation projects within the whole department for Die Attach products
- Alignment and clarification of the requirements with R&D software development teams, including support during implementation and final approval of the related software features.
- Responsible for the execution of customer specific projects in the automation / host integration area. Starting with pre-sales activities until final acceptance by customer.
- Testing of the host interfaces and functionality on Die Attach products in-house and at customer site (including Alpha and Beta testing)
- “Ownership” role within product marketing for all Host automation topics.
- Creation of technical customer documentation for host integration or automation topics.
- Internal Know How partner and contact person for Automation / Host integration topics for all Die Attach products (e.g. 2009, 2100, 2200, 8800 platforms)
- Prepares and performs internal trainings (incl. training documentation) for CPMs, PM, Sales for basic understanding and base concepts.
- Very close interaction and support to the individual product lines
- At least Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Technical Information Technology, Physics or equivalent
- Min 5 years proven professional experience with Factory Automation System Solution preferably in Semiconductor industry
- Proficient in dealing directly with various stake holders of the customer
- Experienced in Requirements Engineering
- Experienced in Project Management
- Familiar with SEMI SECS / GEM standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive, committed, customer-oriented and structured approach
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16919
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD