Newtech Technology (South Asia) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Sep-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Assist to the Facilities team on operation and Maintenance of Data Centre facilities includes Electrical, Mechanical and Building monitoring and control.
- Conduct site inspections, record readings and data logging for facilities equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Creates work order and execute the activities with Term contractors and update in CMMS.
- Monitor the Facilities Operations, escalate and respond to alarms and or emergency conditions in a timely manner.
- Supports incident management and reports.
- Provide input into and develop site specific procedures including EOP, SOP, MOP and EOP Drills
- Adherence to all quality, health & safety, environmental policies and client House Rules.
- Be fully familiar with site escalation procedures and the Incident Reporting (IR) process.
- ITE, Diploma or Degree or relevance qualification in Facilities Management.
- Minimum of 2-year experience in M&E background, with Data Centre experience will be advantage.
- Able to work in 12 hours-based shifts.
- Strong knowledge and skills in Electrical/Fire system/HVAC systems.
- Must be well-organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently and exhibit a superior customer service attitude.
Newtech Technology (South Asia) Pte Ltd