- Perform assigned maintenance, repair on Mechanical & Electrical (M&E), include building services work.
- Daily routine check & data logging to ensure smooth operating condition of M&E and Building Services (Air-conditioning, Chiller, Pump, Fire Protection system, utilities and etc)
- Carryout maintenance work in accordance to maintenance schedule
- Check on unusual activities and suspicious characters including identifying and reporting potential problems.
- Comply in any rules and regulations set in client’s premises.
- Diploma / NITEC in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Facility Management / Building Services or equivalent
- Preferably specialized in Maintenance / Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent
- Excellence communication and interpersonal skills
- Hardworking and able to multi-task
Interested parties please send full resume stating expected salary & availability to:
For more information about us, please visit the corporate website at www.newtechapac.com
All information received will be kept confidential and for recruitment purposes only. Response will only be given to short-listed candidates.
Newtech Technology (South Asia) Pte Ltd