Facility Technician / Engineer
Job Title: Facility Technician
Department: Machine Engineering & Facility
Report to: Facility Executive
Functional Relationships with:
Machine Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and Production
Based in: Singapore
The successful candidate will:
Explore the knowledge to Facility equipment maintenance, energy saving and EHS related activities.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Main duties will be :-
1) Preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, overhaul 2) Breakdown maintenance & analysis
3) Monitoring machineries’ & equipments performance,
4) Energy saving project implementation.
5) Monitoring and control, plan and carry out machines & equipment MOP
6) Equipment spare part consumption management
1) Monitor equipment operating condition and record in checklist.
2) Making of DI water & treatment of waste water including maintenance.
3) Changing of H2 LPG cylinder and monitor N2 consumption
4) Maintanence of RTO solvent pumps & room pressure condition
5) Maintenance of Last IC Air-Con, Compressors, Vacuum & Exhaust system
Ability / Competency Required
Diploma/Higher Nitec in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
Able to work 12 hours rotating shift (morning and night)
1 or 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
Able to work well as a team player while being independent and pro-active
Communicate, interact well with all concerned parties
Murata Electronics Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.