Facility Technician, Construction (Ubi)
- Location: Kaki Bukit
- Salary: $1,900 - $2,300
- Working hours: 9.00am to 6.00 pm / 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Good career progression
- Attractive Employee Benefit
- Provide support to Facilities Manager and Senior Engineer in Facility Maintenance / Preventive Maintenance work.
- Co-ordinate with external service providers/contractors for repair and regular servicing/maintenance works
- Carry out maintenance works in accordance to maintenance schedule
- Administer, inspect and monitor all preventive maintenance and ad-hoc work
- Maintain and upkeep all documents, records and reports of the building
- Ensure smooth operations and proper maintenance of M&E (Chiller System, Electrical System)
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil Engineering
- Possess strong technical knowledge
- No experience needed as training will be provided
- A team player with strong individual drive, sense of responsibility and task ownership, ability to plan and organize, willing and capable of multi-tasking functions.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skill with ability to interact with people at different levels
- Proactive, resourceful, independent with good problem solving and analytical skills
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Jim Tee Zhi Hao
Registeration No. R1875332
EA License: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd