Facility Technical Officer/Project Coordinator (Facilities/Construction)
JobPlus Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 5-Mar-2019
EA Licence No: 03C4955 | EA Personal Registration No: R1105968
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Facilities management company provides real estate management, project management, facilities services and general Building & Civil Engineering works in Singapore.
- Plan, manage, monitor, inspect and report on all the preventive and routine maintenance work and services for various facility
- Prepare work proposals, cost estimations and technical justifications for all ad-hoc work services requested by User.
- Manage, supervise and liaise with strategic partner and term contractor to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Respond and attend to user’s daily needs.
- Respond to fault-calls in respect to facilities breakdown.
- Liaise with professional consultant to address to user requirement to meet all government regulation.
- Sourcing for building maintenance contractors for the various facilities
- Certificate or Diploma in Building, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience in Facilities Management or Project Management (Building/Civil Construction)
- Fresh graduate will be considered
- It will be a plus to have Fire Safety Manger (FSM) Certification
- Work location: Bt Gombak or Bt Panjang
- 5-day work week, 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Salary: $2,500 to $3,000
JobPlus Pte Ltd