Facility Maintenance Technician (Woodlands)
Working Hours: 5 Days Work Week. 8am to 5.30pm
Working Location: Woodlands
Our Client is a Precision Manufacturing Company
Main responsibilities will be to provide preventive maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting on a variety of production machine, mechanical and electrical equipment.
Develops and maintains productivity in the department.
• Trouble shooting of all production machine breakdowns.
• Ensure Preventive Maintenance are scheduled and executed for all Production machine.
• Maintain standardization to all production machines.
• Lead and motivate a team of maintenance technician. Drive attitudes of safety, 5S, customer service, quality performance and continuous improvement.
• Participate in internal technical/quality component reviews where applicable.
• Ensure the proper upkeep and maintenance of all facilities, including Compressors, Air-conditioning, Cooling Towers, General Lightings and other carpentry work that is necessary to ensure the proper running of Company
• Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools
• Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.).
• 4 to 5 years previous maintenance experience in production environment.
• Proven strong mechanical aptitude.
• Background in fabrication, welding, electrical, plumbing, auto repair and/or other related mechanical fields preferred.
• Problem-solving skills in mechanical and electrical areas.
• Demonstrates a highly motivated work ethic.
• Ability to accurately follow instructions and take direction.
• Ability to respond to frequently changing production pressures.
• Ability to handle numerous projects in progress at one time
• NTC / Diploma in engineering field.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good organizational skills
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]; [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Current Drawn:
2. Expecting Salary:
3. Date Available:
4. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Darren Wong Shin Loong
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
Tel: 6805 0857
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1985061
Job ID: 45673
People Profilers Pte Ltd