Facility & Maintenance Support (Ref: JTL)
• Work safely in accordance with HSE regulations and policies.
• Conduct ACMV system preventive maintenance works according to prescribed checklist and schedule.
• Identify potential issue and highlight to supervisor/manager proactively.
• Coordinate, supervise and perform building facility maintenance and rectification.
• Facilitate interface with suppliers and term contractors, provide supervision and escort for regular and ad-hoc maintenance activities by suppliers.
• Respond to users’ requests and alarms and report any fault to the supervisor in a diligent and timely manner.
• Perform preventive and corrective maintenance for building facilities and service systems.
• Conducting the necessary mitigations in order to make safe, isolate fault and resume operation.
• Troubleshoot and rectify minor maintenance issues (bulb replacement, plumbing and part replacement).
• Escalate issues and incidents and provide support during emergency call out / manpower coverage.
• Manage pantry and stationery supplies including ordering and replenishing supplies.
• Perform Purchase Requisition requests using SAP system.
• Manage room/event set up requests.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly service reports and provide input in process definition and improvement.
• Carry out duties in accordance with company’s management policy, procedures and work instructions.
• Preferably with qualification in Building / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
• Possess technical knowledge in electrical systems, ACMV equipment, fire alarm system and fire protection system
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
Topaz Liang Huimin (CEI No. R1104500), email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd