Facility Executive / Perm / Logistics MNC / Bedok / Office hours/ up to $3800+ Transport allowance (Own transport)( /AWS /VB
-This is a Permanent role
-Working Days and Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-6pm
-Directly under the company not outsourcing to other places.
-Possess own transport (Motorbike and car, transport allowance will be compensating)
- Responsible for setting up the facilities for logistics programme.
- Responsible for facilities management of all warehouse and offices.
- Ensure operational readiness of critical office, warehouse and building facilities equipment.
- Source for facilities and security related supplies and services as directed by Management.
- Ensure services engaged are appropriate to the actual site conditions.
- Review repair and maintenance contracts and supervise day to day minor repairs.
- Ensure services delivered conform to the provisions in the contract.
- Ensure regular inspections are carried out and implement effective preventive maintenance program.
- Engage maintenance services at the most competitive costs.
- Work with safety department, customers and government agencies on safety issues relating to facilities.
- Carry out duties of a Fire Safety Manager.
- Respond to fire, building or security emergencies.
- Request for quotations and negotiate on prices with service providers.
- Reject any supplies and services not in accordance to the contracts or invoices not in line with quotation.
- Manage facilities and security related service providers.
- Identify building defects and ensure defects are rectified to meet company expectations and building regulations.
- Any other duties as and when assiged by HOD
- Degree/Diploma in M&E or building services
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in a manufacturing or logistics environment or similar job scope
- Ability to work outside office hours if required
- Singaporeans only
Interested applicants, please send your resume to melissa@kschr. com or call Melissa +65 6737 8557
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd(11C2878)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
Important notes: KSC Consultants Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd