Facility & Equipment Technician/Boiler/Up to $3.5K/Tuas
- 12 hours Shift (Morning:7am-7 pm and Night: 7pm- 7am)
- Basic Up to $3,500 + Shift allowance
- Location: Tuas
- Perform routine operation for utilities and facilities, including Boilers, HVAC System (Chillers/Cooling Towers/AHU's), Water system, BMS & EMS system alarms, Purified water system, Fire protection system, Process water system, Compressed air system
- Maintain and Operate electrical system and respond to alarms
- Solve critical issues within the given timeframe
- Coordinate with contractor and vendors to make sure they perform their duties in accordance to procedures.
- Ensure proper documentation of all activities for maintenance, repair, and services
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas.
- Perform all duties in accordance to written procedures and to immediately report all observations of GMP non-conformances.
- Comply with cGMP and work safety procedure
- Other activities assigned by the Superior.
- GCE 'O' level, NITEC or Higher NITEC, Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronics or equivalent.
- Grade 2 boilerman Certificate or above.
- Experience in manufacturing industry
- Good understanding of safe working practices and cGMP.
- Able to commit to 12-hr shift work
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No.: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Lidya Windasari
EA Personal Reg No: R1766011
JobStudio Pte Ltd