Facility Engineer, Senior
Talent Search Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 05C5173|EA Personal Registration No: R1102641
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for all facility systems and infrastructure set up ranging from HVAC, power supply distribution, fire safety, DI water system, air-compression, temperature control, plumbing maintenance of a medical device manufacturing facility with clean room technology
- Oversee and support various manufacturing facility refurbishment, minor renovations and maintenance enhancement projects with the landlord
- Resolve facilities issues and ensure smooth running of building services and systems
- Engage vendors and contractors and see to work completion in accordance to specifications. Involve in bids and quotation from vendors
- Monitor and measure performance of various facility contracts for central services such as security, cleaning, waste disposal and parking
- Identify and propose facility projects to achieve cost reduction and quality objectives
- Take charge of Building Management Systems and Room Monitoring Systems including building security and emergencies on a 24 hour basis
- Monitor expenditures, systems inventory and assist the Facility Manager in preparing facility budget estimates.
- Account for compliance with legal requirement on occupational safety, health and environmental and industry regulations in the facility.
- Manage and supervise facility routine maintenance work, project executions, system improvement and sustainability.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering – Electrical, Mechanical or relevant
- 8 years of experience in facility operations and maintenance of building systems in a manufacturing environment with clean room set up
- Proven to manage and able to engage vendors and contractors in facilities technical issues
- ISO 13485 knowledge is a prerequisite
- HVAC, Compress Air and purified water system experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of facility regulations, OSHA and validation methods will be a plus
- Able to conduct audits and meticulous with documentations
- Hands on attitude, committed, good communication and motivated
Talent Search Pte Ltd