FACILITY ENGINEER [Job Code 03014P]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's data centre site. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Oversee building and data centre facilities : recording and reporting on the BMS / EMS / Fire D&P / Chiller / Electrical etc
- Administrator for preventative maintenance programs to ensure that equipment are properly serviced & maintained
- Maintain good documentation of facilities and / or equipment maintenance
- Prepare monthly SLA reports for equipment uptime, power usage & temperature readings
- Respond to emergency situation and be on 24x7 standby duty
- Oversee new data centre projects as well as renovation and maintenance to existing space
- Responsible to handle site inspections / audits by external authority (eg. HDB/LTA/NEA/FSB)
- Scheduling and tracking of servicing jobs and vendor management on a day to day basis
- Maintain high customer service level standards
- Manage all facilities contracts
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Must possess broad-based knowledge and skills in the areas of building technology, mechanical and electrical services and facilities management
- Must possess relevant experience in DC facility management and vendor management
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Project management is preferred
- Good ability to multi-task and job tracking skill
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R198053
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)