Facilities Technician (Shift-based/Manufacturing industry))
- Assist the Engineer and team to do daily monitoring and recording of Facilities Equipment Performance.
- Troubleshoot and repair Facilities Equipment breakdown.
- To perform Building equipment Maintenance.
- Support the Engineer and team for the maintenance of proper documentation.
- Upkeep ISO standard operating procedures to ensure compliance.
- Minimum NTC2 or NITEC in Electrical / Mechanical / Building maintenance
- Candidates with prior experience in the manufacturing environment will have an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Air-conditioning, Mechanical, Electrical and Building maintenance.
- Good analytical skill in troubleshooting of breakdown.
- Must be able to read and understand Layout drawing.
- No colour-blindness as handling electrical work is essential for proper performance of the daily task.
- A good team player and able to work independently.
- Willing to work in cleanroom environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference:16633
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD