Facilities Technician (North/1 year Contract)
Facilities Technician (Manufacturing/ 1 Yr Contract)
Task & Responsibilities
- Operation of Facilities equipment
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance of Facilities system when needed.
- Supervising/execution of maintenance activities as per schedule
- Attend to any interruptions at the manufacturing and other related areas
- Response and troubleshoot operations/equipment issues
- Support all manufacturing and related areas, ensuring smooth operations and uphold environment safety
- Support Projects and Facilities Change Control (FCC) when needed
Requirement & Qualification
- NITEC/Higher Nitec/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a manufacturing facilities environment.
- Ability to be on standby.
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for express processing.
To help process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com (Job Ref: 15949) to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 11C3793
Kyle Hui | EA Personnel Registration: R1333144
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD