Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Carry out an intensive programme of planned preventive maintenance for all buildings and utilities.
- Carry out routine maintenance on all ACMV & Electrical machinery & equipment to include fault finding, problem solving and minor repairs to minimize down time.
- Full, accurate and timely completion of all maintenance logs, schedules, etc. to comply with Health and Safety legislation, company’s work processes and ISO requirements, etc.
- Ensure there are adequate supplies of spares on site for commonly used parts or those with a long lead time.
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly health and safety checks and inspections and takes timely corrective action.
- Report problems and/or unsafe practices to relevant Supervisor and Health and Safety Officer, together with any recommendations for improvements.
- Carry out all minor mechanical & electrical repairs in relation to buildings and utilities, planned and executed in such a way to minimize risk or inconvenience to others.
- Any other reasonable duties or project work which may be required by management from time to time
- Min. Nitec/Higher Nitec in Building servicing/Electrical/Mechanical with at least 2 years’ relevant experience in M&E building maintenance
- Able to coordinate work on tight deadlines
- Positive attitude, independent and reliable
Other information :
- 5 day work week (8am to 6pm)
- Working location : Jurong
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd