Facilities Technician (Electrical/Central)
ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-May-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- To carry out all preventive and breakdown maintenance for all equipment.
- Responsible for general electrical fitting work, including installation of electrical equipment, electrical panel, electrical cabling, cable conduits, connecting of cabling, termination etc.
- Ensure safe keeping of hand tools and maintain good house keeping.
- Ensure all works are carried out safely and/or in accordance with safety procedures.
- Provide technical advice and assistance on all maintenance functions.
- Any other tasks, when required by the immediate superior.
- Minimum Nitec OR Higher Nitec in Engineering equivalent with minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour
ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd