Facilities Technician (Data Center)
- Assist to the Facilities team on operation and Maintenance of Data Centre facilities includes Electrical, Mechanical and Building monitoring and control.
- Conduct site inspections, record readings and data logging for facilities equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Creates work order and execute the activities with Term contractors and update in CMMS.
- Monitor the Facilities Operations, escalate and respond to alarms and or emergency conditions in a timely manner.
- Supports incident management and reports.
- Provide input into and develop site specific procedures including EOP, SOP, MOP and EOP Drills
- Adherence to all quality, health & safety, environmental policies and client House Rules.
- Be fully familiar with site escalation procedures and the Incident Reporting (IR) process.
- ITE, Diploma or Degree or relevance qualification in Facilities Management.
- Minimum of 2-year experience in M&E background, with Data Centre experience will be advantage.
- Able to work in 12 hours-based shifts.
- Strong knowledge and skills in Electrical/Fire system/HVAC systems.
- Must be well-organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently and exhibit a superior customer service attitude.
Interested candidates, please send full resume stating expected salary & availability to email:
For more information about us, please visit the corporate website at www.newtechapac.com
All information received will be kept confidential and for recruitment purposes only. Response will only be given to short-listed candidates.
Newtech Technology (South Asia) Pte Ltd