FACILITIES SUPERVISOR, TECHNICAL (TEMPORARY) - EAST CAMPUS
- Ensure that the electrical, mechanical aspects of the Campus buildings perform effectively and efficiently, with the very minimum of downtime or disruption to the operations of the campus, through the implementation and supervision of a planned preventative and reactive maintenance programme for the buildings and related systems owned and maintained by the College
- Devise procedures to be carried out and to supervise others in carrying out reactive technical maintenance and remedial work throughout the campus to ensure the working environment within the buildings are maintained to a safe and satisfactory standard in accordance within current statutory regulations.
- Supervise the building Installation, repairing, planned preventive maintenance works, managing subcontractors for following activities: HVAC systems, including chilled water system, cooling tower system, split type A/C system, different kinds of pumps, water piping, power supply and electrical system, ventilation and building automation systems, swimming pools, civil subcontractors, lift subcontractors.
- Coordinate and lead a team of in house facilities staff and service contractors to perform the above responsibilities.
- Minimum NITEC in Electrical Engineering or Building Services with facilities/hospitality background
- Hands-on and adopt a flexible approach
- Good communicator and customer orientated
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience
Interested applicants, please submit an application via our portal latest by Thursday, 14 June 2018.
College Website : [Click Here to Email Your Resume]|bd6c00b792f9460c783308d5caa36549|7cc1677566a34e8b80fd5b1f1db15061|0&sdata=AFn/ACjrDyCEWmglabFa5mCCY5J0uDDccctu+eBuHjk=&reserved=0">https://webapps.uwcsea.edu.sg/uwcms/pub/login.aspx
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to interview, satisfactory references, identity and criminal record checks.
United World College of South East Asia
UWC South East Asia is member of the UWC movement and a K-12 international school in Singapore. The school provides a challenging, holistic education to more than 5,500 students based across two campuses. Founded in 1971, UWCSEA is a not-for-profit school and is widely regarded as one of the leading international schools in the world.