Facilities Principal Engineer/ Senior Engineer/ Engineer (Mechanical)
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC) | Date Posted: 30-Jun-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- System ownership on design, installation, operation & maintenance of facilities mechanical systems pertaining to Clean Room, Centralized Air Conditioning, Industrial Exhaust & Abatement, Process Utilities, and other miscellaneous facilities mechanical systems to semiconductor wafer fabrication so as to ensure continuous supply of utilities and related facilities at the required performance level or specifications
- Formulate and implement preventive maintenance programs for systems in charge so as to ensure that the systems function as intended at all times
- Carry out repair and troubleshooting of systems in order to restore systems to their operating conditions in the shortest possible time
- Monitor and review system performance and capacity usage and provide regular reports
- Recommend and implement improvement/enhancement projects
- Formulate and implement operating procedures to ensure optimum operation of systems
- Monitor and review utility consumptions and work with users to implement projects to reduce the consumption where possible
- Track spares and consumable usage and ensure adequate provision for day to day operation
- Ensure plant histories, drawings, data and other appropriate documentations are being generated and properly filed for future reference and review.
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate spares, consumables and other resources necessary for the day-to-day operation of the systems.
- Degree in Mechanical / Science / Chemical Engineering preferred. Other engineering field acceptable.
- Preferably min 5 years relevant experience in operating & maintaining facilities mechanical systems in semiconductor manufacturing industry.
- Candidates from other industries with relevant experience in facilities mechanical system can be considered.
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC)
• Founded in 1998, SSMC is a foundry service provider, a joint venture of NXP Semiconductor N.V. (NXP) Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company. • This wafer fabrication facility produces specialty wafers for connected car, secured connectivity, portable & wearable and the internet of things applications that offer secure • We are expanding into niche markets, - Buoyed by the demand for ICs for Internet of Things, Smart mobile and wearable devices and connected cars, SSMC will stay focus to continue increasing our footprint in the niche markets; and also accelerate our growth rate towards creating greater value in our technologies, manufacturing excellence and customer partnership. - We intend to expand into automotive and high performance mixed signal market (HPMS); and providing solutions for secured connections for a smarter world.