Facilities Principal Engineer / Senior Engineer / Engineer (Electricals)
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC) | Date Posted: 21-Jul-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- To provide facilities support pertaining to Electrical systems and other miscellaneous works related to wafer fabrication so as to ensure continuous supply of utilities & related facilities at the required performance level or specifications
- Formulate and implement preventive maintenance programs for systems in charge so as to ensure that the systems function as intended at all times
- Carry out repair and troubleshooting of systems in order to restore systems to their operating conditions in the shortest possible time
- Monitor & review system performance and capacity usage as well as provide regular reports, so as to recommend & implement improvement/enhancement projects
- Formulate & implement operating procedures to ensure optimum operation of systems
- Monitor and review utility consumptions & work with users to implement projects to reduce the consumption where possible
- Track spares & consumable usage & ensure adequate provision for day to day operation
- Ensure plant histories, drawings, data and other appropriate documentations are being generated & properly filed for future reference & review.
- Evaluate & recommend appropriate spares, consumables & other resources necessary for the day-to-day operation of the systems.
- Master / Degree in Science or Engineering in Electrical or equivalent
- 1-3 years working experience in semiconductor environment or electrical engineering industry. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good engineering knowledge, which may include knowledge in electrical power & distribution, UPS, generator and etc.
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC)
• Founded in 1998, SSMC is a foundry service provider, a joint venture of NXP Semiconductor N.V. (NXP) Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company. • This wafer fabrication facility produces specialty wafers for connected car, secured connectivity, portable & wearable and the internet of things applications that offer secure • We are expanding into niche markets, - Buoyed by the demand for ICs for Internet of Things, Smart mobile and wearable devices and connected cars, SSMC will stay focus to continue increasing our footprint in the niche markets; and also accelerate our growth rate towards creating greater value in our technologies, manufacturing excellence and customer partnership. - We intend to expand into automotive and high performance mixed signal market (HPMS); and providing solutions for secured connections for a smarter world.