ENGIE Property Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Jun-2019
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Manage and lead a team of engineers, technical officers, supervisors, technicians and contractors in facility management and operation of assigned buildings / estates.
- Plan training requirement for staff needs for skills improvement.
- Ensure staff are skilful and ability to handle repair and maintenance work.
- Establish good working relationships with own team members, building owners, clients and to develop trust and confidence.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for submission to client.
- Establish and maintain a high quality service standards.
- Coordinate and liaise with external agencies on new initiatives and major repairs and maintenance works.
- Prepare tender documents and specifications for various services.
- Plan, coordinate and execute rectification works.
- Study, propose and implement feasible improvement works.
- Responsible for project costing and control.
- Prepare and responsible for annual budget submission.
- Prepare and responsible for audit report.
- Prepare assessment report for contractors' performance.
- Prepare and certify contractors' payment.
- Ensure staff and contractors follow the House Rules and Disciplines.
- Providing feasible solution and coordinate with owners / users, consultants, vendors / contractors on engineering functional requirements and ensure the objectives are achieved.
- Conduct regular inspection of all systems to ensure that all maintenance programmes are implemented effectively in strict compliance with instructions and guidelines.
- To ensure all works carried out safely and / or in accordance with safety procedures.
- To perform the duty of FSM at assigned site, when appointed by company.
- Any other tasks, when required by Senior Manager.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognised university.
- At least 10 years of related working experience and minimum 5 years at managerial level.
- Proven experience in facility management in a large facility.
- Able to work Independently and posses good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Pro-active, independent, able to work with minimal supervision and perform under pressure.
- Service orientated mindset.
- Strong building and M&E knowledge with hands-on experiences.
- Possess high level of initiative and integrity.
- Possess strong leadership, quality, good planning and organizing ability.
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour.
ENGIE Property Services Pte Ltd