Our client is a leading software service provider with established operations across the globe and regional headquarters in Singapore.
In this role you will be managing all building-related activities while ensuring optimal use of space and equipment and reducing operating costs. Your day-to-day work includes:
- Coordinating installations and maintenance related to all utilities.
- Ensuring safety standards are always maintained.
- Monitoring repairs or renovations and conducting regular inspections to track them.
- Supervising staff facilities and their availability.
- Handling contracts related to the facilities management and ensuring all documentation is in place.
- Managing front-office and related queries, if required.
- You have at least 1 year experience in a facilities management role and you are well aware of related best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, along with a highly organised attitude towards work.
- You have basic computer skills to manage online record keeping.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles would be advantageous.
- You can handle front-office interactions if the need be.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- Opportunity to be associated with a leading software services company
- A role for facilities management professionals to gain immense exposure
Snaphunt Pte Ltd