Facilities Manager/FSM (FMCG/Warehouse/Distributor - East)
- Manage all operational activities relating to Facilities and Maintenance for all company’s properties (Commercial, Industrial and Residential)
- Maintain and update annual inspection and certification of facility equipment in compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements.
- Manage the FM expenditure (Proposal of CAPEX for asset enhancements or maintenance when necessary), address operational and administrative issues, and ensure procedures are carried out properly.
- Manage minor A&A works and M&E/Facility related repair and replacement works.
- Recommend and implement best practices in facility maintenance as to achieve a safer and energy-saving working environment.
- Ensure that the appropriate measures are in place to enhance the company’s supply chain security standards.
- Certified Fire Safety Manager to review and improve the fire safety procedures and features within the company, propose recommendation improvements when necessary.
- Ensure that contractors/sub-contractors perform their services as per the service contracts.
- Responsible for security operations to ensure safe and secure environment for employees, visitors, customers and others.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Property Management/Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in M&E, building management services and facilities operation.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Possess leadership/managerial skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Certified Fire Safety Manager
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 18260
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD