Facilities Manager (East)
ENGIE Services Singapore | Date Posted: 11-Jun-2018
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Overall-In-Charge and ensure of project’s smooth operation in compliance to safety procedures.
- Lead and direct facilities team in daily management of operational activities.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, performance managing and developing the team.
- Responsible for developing an effective facilities organization whilst operating within budget.
- Lead the development and management of the facilities business plans and forecasts in alignment with corporate goals and objectives.
- Lead the facilities team in the development, implementation and continual improvement of the team emergency response and business continuity programs.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and local authorities requirements.
- Manage the contracts and responsible for the P&L of the project.
- Carry out Financial Management for contracts.
- Ensure that the premises and amenities upkeep and maintenance are carried out by the functional team.
- Liaise with client on the upgrading works, capex and opex.
- Attend all meetings with client and HQ as and when required.
- Ensure proper keeping of records in accordance with the Quality Policy of the client and ENGIE.
- Ensure the contractual KPIs are met at all times.
- Any other duties as required.
- Degree in Building/ Mechanical/ Electrical engineering or any other related discipline.
- At least 7 years of proven experience in facility management in a large facility.
- Experience in managing and leading a team of more than 30 staff.
- Able to work independently and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to work in the East.
Please indicate your expected salary and notice period in your resume. Thank you.
ENGIE Services Singapore