Facilities Manager (Commercial Building) $8,000
- Manage and lead a team of Facilities Executives to provide management and maintainence services for the client.
- Carrying out daily works in the building including inspection, implement improvement works and attending to tenants' feedback.
- Supervise contractors/technicians to ensure they complete repair and maintenance work accordingly to timelines and standards.
- Identify, troubleshoot problems & provide professional advice to the management team on all facilities and building matters.
- Devise pro-active measures to improve building maintenance standards and efficiency and regularly review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensure full compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Min Diploma in Real Estate for Business / Facilities Management for Business / Intelligent Building Technology / Green Building & Sustainability / Building Services / Civil / Structural / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- 8 years of relevant experience in facilities management, preferably in managing high rise buildings
- Possess a FSM certificate
- Good communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Working hours : 5 days work week 9am-6pm
Working Location: Central
Salary: Up to $8,000
Interested candidates are invited to email detailed resumes with a recent photograph to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and Attn : Ms Rin Chan.
Career Avenue Pte Ltd