Facilities Management Sr Executive/ Asst Manager (Medical, Healthcare Sector)
• Accept responsibilities as delegated by the Department Director to achieve excellent health care operations.
• Assist in the process of Continuing Quality Improvement within the Department to support the mission of the organization
• Assist other department staff with manpower or technical abilities to achieve the optimum health care facility.
• Assist the Director, Facilities Management, as necessary and directed, in an effort to maximize the Department's contributions to the health care services.
• Develop a continuing program of improving employee attitude, training and integrity among the various performing groups of the Facilities Management Department.
• Develop goal obligations.
• Direct and controls all equipment repair, trades activities, and operation and maintenance of all Physical Plant systems.
• Initiate and controls operating and capital expenditures in the framework as programmed by departmental policies.
• Monitor and expands on-going Preventative Maintenance program of Hospital health care services and facilities.
• Perform necessary administrative, technical and related duties to improve and maintain the Hospital's properties and health care facilities with regard to general, structural and physical conditions of the entire buildings and grounds.
• Plan work schedules and assigns hours and areas of work.
• Promote on-going safety awareness with the Department as well as inter-departmentally.
• Responsible for following the mandatory reporting procedures for any incident or serious event that did affect or potentially could have affected the clinical care of any patient.
• Stay continually aware of, and familiarizes department personnel with, on-going changes in codes and standards with respect to health care buildings and facilities.
• Min Degree in any field from a recognized university
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience in Facilities, Operations
• Project management experience in setting up medical specialist centre will be an added advantage
• Strong analytical and readiness in a fast paced environment
• Possess excellent leadership, strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Positive with a “can do” attitude
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Facilities - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
Recruit Express Pte Ltd