Facilities Management, Senior Manager (HEALTHCARE) **IMMEDIATE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
Bachelor's / Honours
- To work closely with Head, Group FM and Site Lead, Group FM in building clear accountability, expectations and deliverables for the Site Mechanical Trade team.
- To take responsibility for good contract management wrt Mechanical systems with clear end-to-end expectations on contract management. which include the Pre-signing responsibilities of the Contract Owners, and the post-signing responsibilities which broadly covers Contract Monitoring (e.g. Service level monitoring), Escalation of Contract Errors, Non-Compliances, Claims and Disputes, Legal Disputes, Contract Review (e.g. Supplier performance assessment, Exercising of option years etc.) and Retention. These will be part of the annual total performance management (TPM) review.
- Ensure mechanical team members are aware of their accountability for service performance or lapses.
- Lead the Mechanical Trade Site Team in facilities operations such as system breakdown investigations, inspections, audits, review of maintenance program, etc.
- To oversee and guide the specialist vendors and maintenance agent to meet their KPIs to ensure consistent performance.
- Work with Contract Management Team, Legal, Finance and MMD to ensure adherence to broader finance and procurement risk requirements such as contract deviations, payment policy and process, pricing, KPI, liquidated damage interest, etc when Mechanical system’s contract is to be renewed or procured for.
- To work with Contract Management Team oversee and monitor the performance of specialist vendors wrt the awarded contracts e.g. Pneumatic Tube System, Fire Protection System, etc.
- Degree in Engineering/ Advanced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and/or related discipline
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills, communication, writing and presentation skills
- Certificate in Fire Safety Manager or relevant fire safety experiences will be advantageous
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd