Facilities Management Mechanical Lead (Vendor Mgmt)
- Responsible for good contract management of Mechanical systems, covers Contract Monitoring (e.g. Service level monitoring), Escalation of Contract Errors, Non-Compliances, Claims and Disputes, Legal Disputes, Contract Reviews and Retention. These will be part of the annual total performance management (TPM) review.
- Lead the Mechanical Trade Site Team in facilities operations such as system breakdown investigations, inspections, audits, review of maintenance program, etc.
- Works with Contract Management Team oversee and monitor the performance of specialist vendors
- Serves as subject matter expert and provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other To develop and harmonise trade related SOPs and working instructions with the cluster institutions to align with industry best practices, that forms a baseline for accountability and protect against legal, regulatory, and liability issues.
- To work closely with Site Lead, Group FM and Contract Management Team in monitoring vendors’ performance and accounting of key performance indicators (KPIs) as per contract awarded.
- To ensure awarded contracts are executed accordingly, and all KPIs and invoices are verified on a monthly basis before payment invoices are endorsed and approved for processing.
- To plan and oversee Mechanical system upgrades/improvements or replacements before their expiration or its end of life.
- To respond and support the maintenance agent and vendors in mitigating and recovery of critical system failure or incident
- To work with Head, Group FM and Site Lead, Group FM to plan for specialty training and develop the capabilities of Mechanical Trade Team members.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and/or related discipline
- Minimum 12 years of in-house Facilities Management including Vendor Management experience & at least 5 years of supervisory experience
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills, communication, writing and presentation skills
- Certificate in Fire Safety Manager or relevant fire safety experiences will be advantageous
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 17571
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD