Facilities & Maintenance Technician (MNC, Pharmaceutical)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-May-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Maintain reliable operations of Utilities system such as HVAC, WFI/ purified water, compressed air, cooling water, nitrogen gas, breathing air, refrigeration system, waste water treatment, building management system etc.
- Perform basic repair and troubleshooting to maintain system including associated controls and equipment in good condition.
- Coordinate with Maintenance team for system shutdown maintenance by performing Lock out Tag out in accordance to Safe Work Procedures.
- Conduct field walk down, logging, sample collection & analysis and routine operation activities.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Min NITEC / Diploma in any discipline
- Singapore MOM boiler attendant certified is preferred
- Min 3 years in the operation and maintenance of utilities system in pharmaceuticals, refinery or chemical industries.
- Competency in basic computer skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Able to perform shifts
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd