Facilities / Infrastructure Planning Manager (Healthcare)
- Assist in the planning, developing and maintaining of capability in the area of modelling and simulation to facilitate the planning process.
- Perform modelling and/or simulation and/or other similar analysis to derive evidence to aid in the engagement of both internal and external stakeholders
- To achieve buyin to develop and implement new policies, services, processes and initiatives as part of the development of new or enhance capability and/or capacity.
- To identify global and local existing or emerging technology that have the potential to aid in the achievement of organization's strategic objectives and perform the necessary studies and analysis to review the feasibility of implementing them
- Min Degree with specialization in engineering, architecture or infrastructure project management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with in healthcare project an advantage
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd