- Update, Maintain, Co-ordinate and Monitor all corrective and preventive maintenance programmes of the office equipment, furniture & fittings, lights, telephones, aircon, audio/ visual (AV) systems etc. (Ensure that all are working well at all times, timely checked and duly maintained.)
- Perform periodic inspection and initial troubleshooting to identify the root cause of problem then liaise with the contractors / service providers to take corrective measures to prevent disruption to the office operations.
- Source for comparative quotes from alternative vendors and contractors; assess the performance of the existing vendors and contractors so as to ensure that the Company receive the best service support in the most cost-effective manner always.
- Office Room Arrangement - attend to enquiries, feedback, complaints and room arrangement and administration.
- Perform Office & Training rooms opening, set up and de-set up.
For eg : seating arrangement, move the operable walls, TV, aircon, projector etc)
- Maintain neat and proper control of store / stationeries / inventories / cleaning materials.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports and daily work schedule timely.
- Perform any other adhoc duties/projects as and when assigned.
- Diploma in Real Estate, Facilities, Building Management or its equivalent
- Minimum two (2) years of working experience in similar / related fields.
- Preferably someone with experience in mixed-development operation (office & training rooms).
- Possess basic equipment troubleshooting skills (AV system/projector) is advantageous
- Able to speak and write proper English; generally good communication skill.
- Must be physically fit.
- Computer literate in Ms Words / Excel.
- Be prepared to work on every Saturday and overtime when necessary.
- Meticulous, able to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment
Working Location : Toa Payoh
5.5 day work week, Alternate Saturday : 8.30am to 6.00pm
Conducive working environment, comprehensive training will be provided, great career progression, annual leave (up to 21 days), festive leave (extra 3 days' leave to celebrate chosen festive), overseas staff outing, birthday voucher $50, medical and insurance benefit etc.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
PropNex Realty Pte Ltd