Singapore Facilitists Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-Aug-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist to source for quotations and liaises with supplier, vendors and contractors for maintenance and/or improvement works,
- Assist to supervise term contractors and technicians in the maintenance of properties and facilities,
- Assist to maintain a maintenance program schedule to achieve operational efficiency.
- Assigning technician for investigation and rectification of fault request and preventive maintenance.
- Review preventive maintenance program, recommend improvement, and submit report to management and/or client.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly activities report.
- Performs any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Manager.
- Minimum Diploma in Facility Management / Building Services / Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Ability to plan, organise and supervise a team of contractors in carrying out planned and ad-hoc maintenance work
- Possess good communication skills and be able to relate to different levels of people
- Minimum 2 Year(s) of working experience in facilities management.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Autocad, Good technical knowledge and experience in Facility Management.
- Able to work in a 5.5 days’ work week (Alternate Saturday)
Singapore Facilitists Pte Ltd