Facilities Equipment Maintenance Manager (WWTP/5 Days/AWS/Up to $6000)
Mondays - Fridays, 8am - 5.30pm
Up to $6,000 Depending on experiences
Medical Leaves/Annual Leaves up to 21 days
West, Company Transport Provided at Designated Point
Permanent Role with AWS
Our Client, in the Manufacturing Industry has openings for Facilities Manager.
- Set department objectives and targets to support the achievement of company goals and objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring that overall plant facility and equipment are well maintained and in good working condition. This covers production machineries, building safety, electrical distribution system, air conditioning, lighting, piping, compressors and scrubbers, sewage and WWTP systems.
- Plan and ensure that preventive maintenance for facilities and equipment are carried out as scheduled.
- Oversee jobs and projects related to facilities and equipment maintenance from planning, installation to completion and use including obtaining the required permits and approvals in carrying out the activities.
- Ensure compliance of the plant and activities to applicable legislation on safety, environment and health.
- Develop contingency plans for utility interruptions to ensure uninterrupted facility services to operations.
- Coordinate and troubleshoot facility and equipment related problems with sense of urgency.
- Monitor and improve performance/efficiency of equipment.
- Manage and control equipment spare parts inventories to optimum level.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience, preferably in a manufacturing industry
- Good maintenance planning skill and sense of urgency
- Knowledge in plant utilities supply system
- Familiar with Environmental Pollution Act, Safety and MOM requirements
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd