Facilities Engineer (West/Up to $4,500)
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of M&E facilities in the building.
- Oversee functions and activities of day-to-day M&E systems and suggest improvement maintenance plans.
- Involved in developing, implementing, reviewing and maintaining the maintenance regime and process review. o
- Oversee the works carried out by the outsourced contracts to ensure minimal disruption to the building operation.
- Min Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 5 years’ experience in maintaining M&E systems.
- Experience in practical knowledge of common facilities operations such as air conditioning and electrical systems.
- A team player with good interpersonal and organization skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
Working location: West
Working hours : 5.25-day (alternate Sat off)
Salary: Up to $4,500
Interested candidates please email detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and Attn : Ms Rin Chan.
**We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
CAREER AVENUE PTE LTD