Facilities Engineer needed - Pharma Industry (6months contract)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Mentor, train and support a team of System Engineers for the Plant Engineering function, mainly in areas of energy management, electrical loading and HVAC matters.
- Lead and manage change control on project activities or act as technical advisor for plant modifications, capital projects and other identified plant improvement projects in line with defined specifications, budget and qualification of facilities in accordance with site to approved procedures.
- Responsible for performing utilities load evaluation of any new equipment and facility installation / modification project, providing technical input to projects which utilities is involved.
- Review P&ID drawings for the Utilities System and ensure the review of engineering documents and drawings are performed regularly.
- Responsible for notifying Management in a timely manner of regulatory inspections, serious EHS/GMP deficiencies.
- Responsibility to adhere to any applicable EHS requirements.
- Min Diploma/Degree in any relevant field
- Min 2 years working experience as a facilities engineer
- Experience in pharma industry will be an advantage
- Able to start work on an immediate/short term basis
Interested candidates, please forward your email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd