- Support the Facilities Manager in the management, operation and maintenance of all building facilities equipment and services.
- Inspect mission critical equipment ensuring its proper functioning.
- Supervise the outsourced facilities management service vendor to ensure full compliance to the contract scope and expectations.
- Diploma or NITEC in Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in mission-critical building and data centre facilities.
- Possess analytical, trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Able to perform alternate 12-hour shift.
An attractive remuneration package awaits those who are successful.
Interested applicants, please do NOT use the ‘APPLY’ function but send your updated resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating your availability, current and expected salaries.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd